Sign in to follow this  
Glenn

fighterstick not installing

Received new fighterstick yesterday. Got up early to get it installed. Plugged it in, nothing. None of the three lights on the base came on. Don't know what they are supposed to do because there was no owner's manual. Tried to D/L pdf manual. Web page down.

XP Dell Computer did not recognize that joy was plugged into USB as installation instructions had said. I know the port is okay, it recognizes my Saitek without problems. Tried all five USBs, nothing.

Have emailed CH. But would like faster help if any others have experienced and fixed similar problem.

Glenn

I received your message by email today and we conversed about the problem. For other people that have similar problems, some times it is best to try the controller on another computer to eliminate any possibility of USB ports malfunctioning. Considering there was another controller in this situation, the fighterstick was probably dead. Happens very rarely out the box, but it can happen.

Original poster: return it to the original point of purchase or start an RMA with me.

steve@chproducts.com